Visualiser not working

So far I have been using Light covers to make my training more efficient. Unfortunately
after installing the new version on both PC and RH4, I am not able to get LC working. Then I tries with Show designer that was working perfectly with 3.1 ... .also same thing!
Parents
  • Like others, my Light Converse broke with the upgrade. Hopefully these steps will help those of you with similar issues. In my case I am running Hog4PC and Light Converse on the same HP Laptop with Windows 10.
    1. Ensure that you connected to a network via Ethernet
    2. Ensure your wireless adapter is disabled.
    3. Ensure Run Visualizer Stream is checked in Settings upon startup.
    4. Ensure that your ethernet adapter is selected in the Control Panel
    5. Use a static IP Address in Control Panel
    6. Ensure link state is up in Control Panel
    7. Ensure your IP address is listed in the Visualizer IP Address in Network / Visualizer Settings
    8. Ensure the correct Visualizer Manufacturer is selected in Network / Visualizer Settings
    9. Once all of the above configurations are complete. Reboot your machine.
    10. Then start Light Converse before starting Hog 4.

#10 was was the last critical component that took a long time to solve. Joe Haller was great in helping me work through the above but it was a fluke realized during the collection of documentation that Light Converse would start working once a show was reloaded. After further testing, once all of the configuration changes were made. Light Converse worked correctly every time when Light Converse was started first. If Hog4PC was started first, Light Converse would not work on Hog4PC until Hog4PC logged off and the show restarted.

Hope this helps alleviates someones pain.

• Like others, my Light Converse broke with the upgrade. Hopefully these steps will help those of you with similar issues. In my case I am running Hog4PC and Light Converse on the same HP Laptop with Windows 10.
    1. Ensure that you connected to a network via Ethernet
    2. Ensure your wireless adapter is disabled.
    3. Ensure Run Visualizer Stream is checked in Settings upon startup.
    4. Ensure that your ethernet adapter is selected in the Control Panel
    5. Use a static IP Address in Control Panel
    6. Ensure link state is up in Control Panel
    7. Ensure your IP address is listed in the Visualizer IP Address in Network / Visualizer Settings
    8. Ensure the correct Visualizer Manufacturer is selected in Network / Visualizer Settings
    9. Once all of the above configurations are complete. Reboot your machine.
    10. Then start Light Converse before starting Hog 4.

#10 was was the last critical component that took a long time to solve. Joe Haller was great in helping me work through the above but it was a fluke realized during the collection of documentation that Light Converse would start working once a show was reloaded. After further testing, once all of the configuration changes were made. Light Converse worked correctly every time when Light Converse was started first. If Hog4PC was started first, Light Converse would not work on Hog4PC until Hog4PC logged off and the show restarted.

Hope this helps alleviates someones pain.

Children
No Data