HOG 4 PC When I open a file the server won't start

Hi! I installed the new version of HOG PC 3.2.0 in a Mac Pro in bootcamp mode with windows 10 and when I tray to open a file, the server won't start and ask my to wait until the server respond... I try everything without result... I installed the software in another PC computer with Windows 8.1 in order to check if the problem is the boot camp but get the same result, the server won't start! any help??? Thanks!
Parents
  • Has anyone come up with a solution to this problem? It looks like some variance of the same issue has been happening fora long time.

I had to get a new laptop recently, which meant a Win10 OS. I've been using HOGPC on all my laptops for many years now. Never had this problem. Now, with Win10 and HOGPC 3.4.0 I can't even get the program started.

I've tried all the usual suggestions, turn off firewall, turn off uac, reload software, etc. They don't do anything. I mean at all, no change. Most often I get an issue with the server loading. As in, it doesn't. No discernible reason for it, just doesn't load. Without making any changes, sometimes it will, sometimes it won't. When it does load the server, it freezes on Adding the DP8K.

I have not once been able to open the program on the new PC. I'm still using the old Win7 PC for now, but I don't know how long that will last. Any help is much appreciated!! Thanks.
  • Has anyone come up with a solution to this problem? It looks like some variance of the same issue has been happening fora long time.

I had to get a new laptop recently, which meant a Win10 OS. I've been using HOGPC on all my laptops for many years now. Never had this problem. Now, with Win10 and HOGPC 3.4.0 I can't even get the program started.

I've tried all the usual suggestions, turn off firewall, turn off uac, reload software, etc. They don't do anything. I mean at all, no change. Most often I get an issue with the server loading. As in, it doesn't. No discernible reason for it, just doesn't load. Without making any changes, sometimes it will, sometimes it won't. When it does load the server, it freezes on Adding the DP8K.

I have not once been able to open the program on the new PC. I'm still using the old Win7 PC for now, but I don't know how long that will last. Any help is much appreciated!! Thanks.
Children
No Data