Pixelmapping Compound Fixtures

Okay, compound fixtures work great! Thanks for that!
Now i'm facing the problem when patching Robe Robin 300 LED in Mode 1, i want to pixelmap these fixtures. In mode 1 Robe Robin 300 has 3 parts of LED's. The Outer ring, the middle ring and the center LED. So: #101.2 > #112.4 Record Plot 1. When placing the fixture-parts on top of each other it won't show all three the fixtures in the mapping visualisation.
Maybe there could be a solution for this by gigving the user a option to change the shape of the fixture in the plot...

When recording a plot like: #101 > #112 Record Plot 2 I'll get a plot which contains the Robe 300 Motion part and the Robe 300 Beam part. This is strange i think because there's nothing to pixelmap on attribute's like Pan Tilt or Zoom, or not?
Parents
  • Compound fixture plotting is something we are definitely discussing and looking forward to improving. Basically the parts of a compound fixture need to be represented individually in the plot window with the ability to still be treated as one total unit with the appropriate understanding of pixel spacing, total selection, feedback etc... we are definitely going to deliver a solution for this in the future.

For now, it is indeed easiest practice to layout parallel plots as ejberendsen suggests.
  • Compound fixture plotting is something we are definitely discussing and looking forward to improving. Basically the parts of a compound fixture need to be represented individually in the plot window with the ability to still be treated as one total unit with the appropriate understanding of pixel spacing, total selection, feedback etc... we are definitely going to deliver a solution for this in the future.

For now, it is indeed easiest practice to layout parallel plots as ejberendsen suggests.
Children
No Data