Goto

Hi, is it just me or is the Goto command broken in v3.2.0 (b1119)? I'm running a FullBoar 4 and nothing happens when I hit the Goto button. I've tried to make a macro button to do a Goto command from the main payback and it does not work as well. Is this a bug? Is there a workaround?
Parents
  • Indeed this is a carryover from Hog 3. Remember back in H3 the function of the goto key was determined by the main preferences of the cuelist/scene assigned to the chosen master. So, when there was no cuelist/scene on the master there was no instruction to provide. Now, the goto key has moved off the main playback controls, and the preference has been removed...however, we never went back to make the goto key a completely generic command line token key. I think we can do that now.

B-02237
  • Indeed this is a carryover from Hog 3. Remember back in H3 the function of the goto key was determined by the main preferences of the cuelist/scene assigned to the chosen master. So, when there was no cuelist/scene on the master there was no instruction to provide. Now, the goto key has moved off the main playback controls, and the preference has been removed...however, we never went back to make the goto key a completely generic command line token key. I think we can do that now.

B-02237
Children
No Data