Fan with Repeat & buddying

Hello,
I have a matrix of 64 PAR64, 8 lines of 8. They are numbered horizontally from left to right and top to bottom.
I select 1 thru Enter.
- If I use a Buddying of 8 with a Fan Centre and the wheel Offset, I have the same result as X thru 0 Thru X, horizontal lines from center to top and bottom
- If I use a repeat of 8 with a Fan Centre and the wheel Offset, I have vertical lines from center to left and right. But If I use X 0 thru Thru X (with Reapeat of 8) I have not the same result and I havent found a way to reproduce it wit a set option. Even with a repeat of 4.
What is my mistake?

Thanks
Stephane
Parents
  • Ok, i was using timing and get the same thing...
    Without repeat the center value gets doubled, with repeat the center values does not.
    I tried with 9 and it worked for me with timing, when only using 16 fixtures... my fault.
    Seems like there is some inconsistency or bug when using repeat in combination with fanned values.
    Because when I only select 8 fixtures with a repeat of 8, the values are spread correct, but as soon as another fixture comes into the selection the "center" value will be only used once... not sure if this is correct
  • Ok, i was using timing and get the same thing...
    Without repeat the center value gets doubled, with repeat the center values does not.
    I tried with 9 and it worked for me with timing, when only using 16 fixtures... my fault.
    Seems like there is some inconsistency or bug when using repeat in combination with fanned values.
    Because when I only select 8 fixtures with a repeat of 8, the values are spread correct, but as soon as another fixture comes into the selection the "center" value will be only used once... not sure if this is correct
Children
No Data