Update not working with view cue window open

Having problems with the view cue editor open and updating. I found if I merged it worked then update worked after. I was trying to update colour which didn't exist in the original cue until it was merged.
Parents
  • Okay, thanks for the clarification and the video and following up on this with us. This is similar to the bug Michael is mentioning earlier in the post but in this case the data actually isn't making it into the cue. So, what's causing the failure in this case is that the scene is the winning playback for the data you are trying to add (new data) into cue 1. The reason this works in the following attempts is because after getting the data into cue 1, the data is not longer new but changed. In any case, I have the bug logged now and will pass the information onto development. Thanks!

Defect D-02751
  • Okay, thanks for the clarification and the video and following up on this with us. This is similar to the bug Michael is mentioning earlier in the post but in this case the data actually isn't making it into the cue. So, what's causing the failure in this case is that the scene is the winning playback for the data you are trying to add (new data) into cue 1. The reason this works in the following attempts is because after getting the data into cue 1, the data is not longer new but changed. In any case, I have the bug logged now and will pass the information onto development. Thanks!

Defect D-02751
Children
No Data