Dotted Fixtures

Is it possible to add dotted fixture numbers to a whole bunch of fixtures in one go.

So if I have 20 generic dimmers and I want to create 2 fixtures of 10 is there a syntax to do it in one go as apposed to 1.1>10 then 2.1>10

I realise the syntax is say 1.0 but I want to apply the dotted fixtures numbers to a lot of fixtures at once.

I have hundreds of units to do and can't seem to make it happen!
Parents
  • Until this is supported, try and weigh up how many parts your fixture has vs how many whole number fixtures there are. It may be quicker if you have lots of fixtures to drag over that number and number them 1.1, then select the next batch and number them 1.2. This way you're doing it 10 times for your fixtures. Using 1.0 etc means having to number each whole number separately. If you have more than 10 fixtures the first method will be quicker. This was discussed in great detail today at the Hog 4 Summit in Berlin!
  • Until this is supported, try and weigh up how many parts your fixture has vs how many whole number fixtures there are. It may be quicker if you have lots of fixtures to drag over that number and number them 1.1, then select the next batch and number them 1.2. This way you're doing it 10 times for your fixtures. Using 1.0 etc means having to number each whole number separately. If you have more than 10 fixtures the first method will be quicker. This was discussed in great detail today at the Hog 4 Summit in Berlin!
Children
No Data