Library Request problems...

Hello…

I submitted a request for a fixture over a month ago via the online page. No response.
Two weeks ago…I sent an email…with the same request… No response…
I now just sent ANOTHER request….

Is there any way to streamline this process? Receive a response with an anticipated return date? Better fixture builder to build it myself? I can get ACT to turn around multiple library requests in the same day. If I know I'm going to work with something that is not in the library, I do my best to give ample time to get something created…but a month is getting bad and still no word if/when I'll get it.

Parents
  • I see 3 things:
    I want to see more clearly in the actual library all the parameters like a list where a can see information of the channels and have filters to select a kind of fixture or attributes. Ex: if i want a specific PAR and my brand is not there(and i dont have some weeks to wait), maybe some other PAR would fit, is tedious to check every single PAR because i cant filter the number of channels or filter the RGB/RGBA/RGBW.
    For me is ok if that information is on the website of course i like more in the OS.

Other thing is maybe someone already request a fixture just the same i was searching and is great if i can browse in some server list and just download and no weeks to wait.

Some fixtures on the hog i found a very similar to the one i have just some channels are extra or missing maybe the mode is different and just want to modified in the fixture builder. Is not big deal but i dont want to loose the gobo previews or some things like that, just because i add/take some values or channels.
    And i dont want to merge some show every time for my fixture build or have some custom library to select.

• I see 3 things:
    I want to see more clearly in the actual library all the parameters like a list where a can see information of the channels and have filters to select a kind of fixture or attributes. Ex: if i want a specific PAR and my brand is not there(and i dont have some weeks to wait), maybe some other PAR would fit, is tedious to check every single PAR because i cant filter the number of channels or filter the RGB/RGBA/RGBW.
    For me is ok if that information is on the website of course i like more in the OS.

Other thing is maybe someone already request a fixture just the same i was searching and is great if i can browse in some server list and just download and no weeks to wait.

Some fixtures on the hog i found a very similar to the one i have just some channels are extra or missing maybe the mode is different and just want to modified in the fixture builder. Is not big deal but i dont want to loose the gobo previews or some things like that, just because i add/take some values or channels.
    And i dont want to merge some show every time for my fixture build or have some custom library to select.

Children
No Data