Library Request problems...

Hello…

I submitted a request for a fixture over a month ago via the online page. No response.
Two weeks ago…I sent an email…with the same request… No response…
I now just sent ANOTHER request….

Is there any way to streamline this process? Receive a response with an anticipated return date? Better fixture builder to build it myself? I can get ACT to turn around multiple library requests in the same day. If I know I'm going to work with something that is not in the library, I do my best to give ample time to get something created…but a month is getting bad and still no word if/when I'll get it.

Parents
  • Hello Guys,

We do truly understand this is a major issue. We know our fixture builder needs work to help make y'alls life easier.

Jon / Tinfeerera - Did you ever get your fixture? If not please send me the info and I will see if I can get it to you, if you even still need it. (mgraham@barco.com)

Ivan -
    We do have a search in our fixture schedule but we only allow you to search for a fixture not parameters of a fixture. Don't know if searching for a parameter would be helpful as most all lights have CMY, gobo, zoom, focus so the list of fixtures in the schedule would still be very long.

Once Steve creates a library he will put it on the website, I would check here first:
    ftp.highend.com/.../fixturelibraries

Currently you are correctly if you copy from a fixture to create a new mode, the Media Previews will not transfer to the new fixture.
    I will check and if we don't have something logged for this I will get it logged.
  • Hello Guys,

We do truly understand this is a major issue. We know our fixture builder needs work to help make y'alls life easier.

Jon / Tinfeerera - Did you ever get your fixture? If not please send me the info and I will see if I can get it to you, if you even still need it. (mgraham@barco.com)

Ivan -
    We do have a search in our fixture schedule but we only allow you to search for a fixture not parameters of a fixture. Don't know if searching for a parameter would be helpful as most all lights have CMY, gobo, zoom, focus so the list of fixtures in the schedule would still be very long.

Once Steve creates a library he will put it on the website, I would check here first:
    ftp.highend.com/.../fixturelibraries

Currently you are correctly if you copy from a fixture to create a new mode, the Media Previews will not transfer to the new fixture.
    I will check and if we don't have something logged for this I will get it logged.
Children
No Data