Library Request problems...

Hello…

I submitted a request for a fixture over a month ago via the online page. No response.
Two weeks ago…I sent an email…with the same request… No response…
I now just sent ANOTHER request….

Is there any way to streamline this process? Receive a response with an anticipated return date? Better fixture builder to build it myself? I can get ACT to turn around multiple library requests in the same day. If I know I'm going to work with something that is not in the library, I do my best to give ample time to get something created…but a month is getting bad and still no word if/when I'll get it.

Parents
  • So a simple request for a fixture profile (that i really need in a few weeks) was answered with this way " just patch as desk channels". I tried that and I end up with over 1400 channels to control a quantity of 30 Chauvet Nexsus 7x7 Aw fixtures. I also tried using the fixture builder (which I simply cannot figure out proper) BEFORE I made an important request for a profile with High End support. I got to be honest, I think that's a crap response to a request for help with a fixture that, in my opinion, should already be in the latest fixture profile updates. I mean the fixture is just over three years on the market. I also get that the folks responsible for creating profiles are probably busy as hell as new fixtures are on constant release saturation these days it seems so I'm not without sympathy for such a demanding job to try and keep up , but more than once that seems to be the answer to anything by far too many people ... "patch it as dimmers!" - Anybody got a real solution or maybe a profile written that will work with said fixture they would be kind enough to share with me ? Thanxs Everyone.
  • So a simple request for a fixture profile (that i really need in a few weeks) was answered with this way " just patch as desk channels". I tried that and I end up with over 1400 channels to control a quantity of 30 Chauvet Nexsus 7x7 Aw fixtures. I also tried using the fixture builder (which I simply cannot figure out proper) BEFORE I made an important request for a profile with High End support. I got to be honest, I think that's a crap response to a request for help with a fixture that, in my opinion, should already be in the latest fixture profile updates. I mean the fixture is just over three years on the market. I also get that the folks responsible for creating profiles are probably busy as hell as new fixtures are on constant release saturation these days it seems so I'm not without sympathy for such a demanding job to try and keep up , but more than once that seems to be the answer to anything by far too many people ... "patch it as dimmers!" - Anybody got a real solution or maybe a profile written that will work with said fixture they would be kind enough to share with me ? Thanxs Everyone.
Children
No Data