Intensity Fade Time Bug

I've encountered a bug with two separate showfiles on both Hog4PC/Windows10 and a Hog4 running 3.3.0
Some fixtures are snapping on rather than fading in with their allocated fade times
When one of these same showfiles was loaded onto a Hog 4 running 3.2.1 the problem did not manifest
Parents
  • Hi Mitch
    It's not restricted to one fixture type, in the current showfile I'm looking at there are Auras, Vipers and B-eye K10's which are all displaying the same behaviour but not necessarily in the same cues
    All the same fixture types display this behaviour in the same cues
    It does not seem to be consistent as in the same fixtures will always snap on. But it does seem that the same fixtures display this behaviour in the same cues even after a reboot
    The fixtures are on different universes
    Both files were created on Hog 4, the first on 3.2.??? and I'm fairly certain I created the current file (different show) on 3.3.0

It looks as though the fixtures all fade out at their correct time

I don't know if this helps at all, but a cue originally recorded with Aura's at full, then updated (or merge record, I don't remember) to Auras at 0, plays back as follows.
    Cue 2 Aura@ no intensity programmed
    Cue 3 Auras programmed @ 0 (updated cue) fade time 2sec globally - Aura's snap to full then fade to 0

Let me know if I can provide you with any further info

Gordo
  • Hi Mitch
    It's not restricted to one fixture type, in the current showfile I'm looking at there are Auras, Vipers and B-eye K10's which are all displaying the same behaviour but not necessarily in the same cues
    All the same fixture types display this behaviour in the same cues
    It does not seem to be consistent as in the same fixtures will always snap on. But it does seem that the same fixtures display this behaviour in the same cues even after a reboot
    The fixtures are on different universes
    Both files were created on Hog 4, the first on 3.2.??? and I'm fairly certain I created the current file (different show) on 3.3.0

It looks as though the fixtures all fade out at their correct time

I don't know if this helps at all, but a cue originally recorded with Aura's at full, then updated (or merge record, I don't remember) to Auras at 0, plays back as follows.
    Cue 2 Aura@ no intensity programmed
    Cue 3 Auras programmed @ 0 (updated cue) fade time 2sec globally - Aura's snap to full then fade to 0

Let me know if I can provide you with any further info

Gordo
Children
No Data