Colour pallette bug

A few times over the last 2 show files I've encountered a bug when updating colour palettes.
Using both the "palette, open, update" and "record, merge" Syntax occasionally only the first fixture in the group will save the new information.
I haven't had time to look too far into it, nor have I found a consistent way to replicate this behaviour.
On a new show file, just then I had to knockout the values for the remaining Sharpys (232 - 238) for the new palette info to take effect . I.e there was a value for "All Sharpys" which 231 was correctly referencing then individual references for 232 - 238 which I could not update in the standard methods
I "think" I also saw this behaviour in B-eye's a couple of weeks ago, so it may not be limited to colour wheel fixtures

Gordo
Parents
  • Thanks Foon.
    I've come across this issue again today at home and having some time to look further into it I'm able to give more details.
    I merged from Sharpy washes to Robin 600 Wash M3, but in the process color wheel information has been added to some of the colour palettes for the Robin 600s
    The "washes" have never had any colour wheel information assigned to them, but I'm guessing this info may have come from having sharpy's in the showfile which did have colour wheel info in the same palettes
    This behavior only seemed to occur with some fixtures, so not sure this is the intended behavior of the software

I do have copies of the showfile before and after merge if you guys want a further look

• Thanks Foon.
    I've come across this issue again today at home and having some time to look further into it I'm able to give more details.
    I merged from Sharpy washes to Robin 600 Wash M3, but in the process color wheel information has been added to some of the colour palettes for the Robin 600s
    The "washes" have never had any colour wheel information assigned to them, but I'm guessing this info may have come from having sharpy's in the showfile which did have colour wheel info in the same palettes
    This behavior only seemed to occur with some fixtures, so not sure this is the intended behavior of the software

I do have copies of the showfile before and after merge if you guys want a further look

Children
No Data