How do I create from GrandMA terms a "wings" effect on a fullboar 4?

I need to create this effect for a show I am doing. I am having trouble figuring out how to create this effect. Basically I want to divide a row of lights symmetrically and have a dimmer sine wave run from the middle to end simultaneously on both sides. I don't know why I can't do it. But I need help!

Thanks
Parents
  • You do this by using the "Fan" key. Make your selection, create your dimmer fx. Then press the fan key (keep it pressed) now you see in the bottom of the right screen "from centre. Select that button and now wheel up the encoder wheel named Offset. Now the fx will go from centre or from the outsides of your selection, depending which direction you turn the encoder wheel.

Hope this helps.
  • You do this by using the "Fan" key. Make your selection, create your dimmer fx. Then press the fan key (keep it pressed) now you see in the bottom of the right screen "from centre. Select that button and now wheel up the encoder wheel named Offset. Now the fx will go from centre or from the outsides of your selection, depending which direction you turn the encoder wheel.

Hope this helps.
Children
No Data