Artnet on Nanohog

Hi,
We have purchased some lighting fixtures (Chavuet Epix Bars and the Chavuet Epix drive 642) and have no idea on how to get them to work with the road hog. these fixtures are not in the fixture schedule and i am not sure if they need to be, but we have been trying to wire them up using a Ethernet cable running from the computer to the epix drive, where the fixtures are connected. i have watched the Hog4 tutorial on the youtube channel and we have tried to do the same thing, but each time we change the IP address, it goes back to the default and will not keep what we change after applying it and exiting out. What is going on and how can we get these fixtures to work with the NanoHog4. we are using Hog4pc with the Nanohog, and need help with art net. the fixtures only have inputs for ethernet cables and don't have dmx inputs. Can someone guide us in the right direction on what to do to get these working. we need them up and running by Easter 2016. THANKS
Parents
  • We have hogPC and have a nanohog connected. The nano hog has 4 5pin dmx ports on the back. On the nanohog it shows 8 univeres in blue like they are available, and 8 more universe are in red like they are unavailable. Do you know how many universes the NanoHog has total? It is no longer on the high end website and now looks like it is an elation product. Can we use universes 5-8 for artnet since they are blue, or are we still limited to the 4 universes on the Nano hog4 running HogPc. I checked on some prices for the dmx super duper widget as well as the dmx 8000 processor and we dont have the budget to purchase them now. So far, i was able to place all 16 epix bars on universe 3. It is just a repeated and compressed image on each fixture, but it should get us by for Easter. We would like to eventually be able to pixel map across all 8 fixtures instead of having them all on the same universe, and my service director wants to know what we need to get each of the 8 fixtures on there own seperate universes, so that he can purchase the equipment needed. Is there any other widgets or device we could use for under $1000 that we could use to control all 8 individually? Thanks
  • We have hogPC and have a nanohog connected. The nano hog has 4 5pin dmx ports on the back. On the nanohog it shows 8 univeres in blue like they are available, and 8 more universe are in red like they are unavailable. Do you know how many universes the NanoHog has total? It is no longer on the high end website and now looks like it is an elation product. Can we use universes 5-8 for artnet since they are blue, or are we still limited to the 4 universes on the Nano hog4 running HogPc. I checked on some prices for the dmx super duper widget as well as the dmx 8000 processor and we dont have the budget to purchase them now. So far, i was able to place all 16 epix bars on universe 3. It is just a repeated and compressed image on each fixture, but it should get us by for Easter. We would like to eventually be able to pixel map across all 8 fixtures instead of having them all on the same universe, and my service director wants to know what we need to get each of the 8 fixtures on there own seperate universes, so that he can purchase the equipment needed. Is there any other widgets or device we could use for under $1000 that we could use to control all 8 individually? Thanks
Children
No Data