Why isn't the Chroma-Q Colorforce 48 profile in the patch menu?

I have some Colorforce 48's and when I go to patch under Chroma Q my only options are Studioforce D12 mode 8 and 4.

Why is this? Colorforces are common fixtures.
Parents
  • Here's what I did to make it work:
    Add 8 RGBA fixtures
    In the fixture schedule, select them all, hit SET and type 401.0 (or whatever fixture number you want)
    That should assign them to 401.1 thru 401.8
    You can now type 401 @ (address) and it will patch the entire fixture (all 8 segments in a row)
    Now to program them, if you want the ENTIRE fixture to be the same, you can do 401 enter and it will give you the entire bar. If you want to dive into segments for splitting up the fixture, you can use the select "even" or select "odd" or whatever and it breaks up the segments.

Just saves some time if you're dealing with an entire bar of segments to do 401 enter as opposed to 401 thru 408 enter to get the bar.
  • Here's what I did to make it work:
    Add 8 RGBA fixtures
    In the fixture schedule, select them all, hit SET and type 401.0 (or whatever fixture number you want)
    That should assign them to 401.1 thru 401.8
    You can now type 401 @ (address) and it will patch the entire fixture (all 8 segments in a row)
    Now to program them, if you want the ENTIRE fixture to be the same, you can do 401 enter and it will give you the entire bar. If you want to dive into segments for splitting up the fixture, you can use the select "even" or select "odd" or whatever and it breaks up the segments.

Just saves some time if you're dealing with an entire bar of segments to do 401 enter as opposed to 401 thru 408 enter to get the bar.
Children
No Data