Touch OSC Android

Hi,
Does anyone have any documentation or know what the minimum requirements are for an android tablet to run touch OSC?
Is screen resolution an issue or should I look for any hardware requirements when purchasing an android tablet?

Regards C
Parents
  • I'm not sure there are 'minimum specs' for android devices in the same way that there would be for a PC or such...if it's Android, it will run it. The only consideration would be screen size - you'd need something ipad size to run OSC Hog remote using the ipad template (unsurprisingly!) but there is a template for iphone that will fit nicely on a smaller tablet to0. I use a Samsung 7in tablet and the iphone template and all is good. (Since the template is only the graphic design of the software you can run iphone template on android)
  • I'm not sure there are 'minimum specs' for android devices in the same way that there would be for a PC or such...if it's Android, it will run it. The only consideration would be screen size - you'd need something ipad size to run OSC Hog remote using the ipad template (unsurprisingly!) but there is a template for iphone that will fit nicely on a smaller tablet to0. I use a Samsung 7in tablet and the iphone template and all is good. (Since the template is only the graphic design of the software you can run iphone template on android)
Children
No Data