Lights coming on in a cue list faster than rest of cue

First off, hi everyone. Looking forward to be part of this community.

So I have an issue. I am running a rented Road Hog 4. I created some cue lists for the show I am doing and at times a fixture will come on quicker than the others in the same cue when they should all be at the same rate. The bigger bugger is that it isn't consistent. A cue that was doing it yesterday isn't today but another one is. And as I write this none of them are currently doing it now. The lights I am using and noticing this are all conventionals (desk channels) if that makes a difference.
Parents
  • First I'd check if there was any timing data stored in the cue, by opening the cue and hitting fade, and seeing if there is a value higher than x on the problematic fixtures. If that checks out, check that the fixture it's self doesn't have a built in dimmer curve that is different than the deduct of the other fixtures. If that isn't the case, have a look at the path
  • First I'd check if there was any timing data stored in the cue, by opening the cue and hitting fade, and seeing if there is a value higher than x on the problematic fixtures. If that checks out, check that the fixture it's self doesn't have a built in dimmer curve that is different than the deduct of the other fixtures. If that isn't the case, have a look at the path
Children
No Data