Ongoing issue with nano/superwidget output

Hi all, o er the last year I have had no success with upgrading hog pc in a venue. Basically I'm stuck on an early build because when ever I attempted to upgrade, the dmx output would stop on all outputs, or I would have output on only one output or output would be slow and distorted.
For a long time would see a device I'd as 0.0.0.0 rather then a widget number, as someone pointed out this is because something isn't being loaded into the nanotechnology at start up or something.

Anyway I updated windows on the machine to windows 10 recently and then I was able to run Windows update to make sure the machine was completely up to date. I then installed 3.4 and put it back in the venue. I now have an actual number displayed 8.x.x.x in system info but dmx is extremely jerky. Anyone know what is going on? I'm starting to think there may be an issue with the widget tho the problem goes away when I roll back to the old version
  • Did you get an answer elsewhere? Did you call support?

If not, 8.x.x.x is not a valid number for a Super Widget. You should see something like External DMX Widget: NNNN 4.1 (0,0).

Have you experienced problems with the front panel of the Nano? Double-check all USB and power connections.

How old is the unit, I can probably tell once you give me the System Information. Also tell me the Nano Wing's version from system info.

When the widget is acting up, open the logger (Pig-Open-1) so we can determine if any errors are reported.

donald