Can't open a backup show (Hog4PC 3.4.0)

Hello, since the update to 3.4, I'm unable to open a backup show. I select the backup from the browse window, click OK, select a folder for the expanded show, the window is closing and the show doesn't open. Why?
Parents
  • Is the E drive your USB? Or is that the local hard drive. If that show file archive opens ok on a different machine then problem is local to your host, like USB driver or something silly. If it was me I would:
    1) confirm showfile archive can load on a different machine
    2) use windows explorer to drag archive from USB to shows directory on hard drive THEN
    3) start H4PC and start the show archive from the shows dir on HD to eliminate any possible USB silliness
  • Is the E drive your USB? Or is that the local hard drive. If that show file archive opens ok on a different machine then problem is local to your host, like USB driver or something silly. If it was me I would:
    1) confirm showfile archive can load on a different machine
    2) use windows explorer to drag archive from USB to shows directory on hard drive THEN
    3) start H4PC and start the show archive from the shows dir on HD to eliminate any possible USB silliness
Children
No Data