Hog 4 Playback wing Touchscreen issues

We just upgraded to 3.4.0 and, with a new rig, have been building an entirely new show file (not an upgraded show file). During a programming session...somehow we lost the Wing touchscreen (not on a reboot...DURING programming). Mouse presses work fine, but the touch screen no longer operates. I have tried reboots (different orders...console first, wing second...wing first, console second). I have tried booting with no DVI/USB cables attached and plugged them all back in. I have tried swapping USB ports. And still nothing.

I even went so far as to reinstall the full console ISO hoping it would "trick" the touchscreen into working. Still nothing.

Any thoughts on what may have happened?
Anything I can check inside the wing or console?
I'm at a loss.

Roadhog 4
Hog 4 Playback Wing
USB Keyboard
USB Trackball
Parents
  • Hey All, I can second this Problem. Hog 4 with Fader Wing 4 attached. The Touchscreen of the Wing responses without any Problem in Calibration Mode! When in show mode the touches refer to the right Monitor of the Hog itself and nothing happens on the Wing (Fader Wing is attached to external Mon 2) Software Version 3.4.0

Show is programmed new on 3.40, no old conversion

In the middle of a tour, so no way to reinstall without real need...

Best

Rolf
  • Hey All, I can second this Problem. Hog 4 with Fader Wing 4 attached. The Touchscreen of the Wing responses without any Problem in Calibration Mode! When in show mode the touches refer to the right Monitor of the Hog itself and nothing happens on the Wing (Fader Wing is attached to external Mon 2) Software Version 3.4.0

Show is programmed new on 3.40, no old conversion

In the middle of a tour, so no way to reinstall without real need...

Best

Rolf
Children
No Data