Homing a fixture?

Hi All,

Newbie question - RH4....

Previously I've been use to a home/locate fixture button on other consoles. Does this exist on the RH? Or is there an easy way to implement it?

Cheers
Parents
  • I've only used Hog so I'm not 100% what the home/locate function would be, but...

If 'locate' means 'show me where it is' then that's Highlight. Select fixture(s) and hit Highlight, and fixtures will go to 100% intensity, white, and remove beam parameters such as gobo etc. Pressing highlight again restores them to previous state.

If 'home' is 'go to 50/50 pan/tilt' then either program a home palette for all fixtures and use that, or holding the decimal point and touching encoder(s) or a kind key (eg position) will send that function to its default values.

Hope this helps?
  • I've only used Hog so I'm not 100% what the home/locate function would be, but...

If 'locate' means 'show me where it is' then that's Highlight. Select fixture(s) and hit Highlight, and fixtures will go to 100% intensity, white, and remove beam parameters such as gobo etc. Pressing highlight again restores them to previous state.

If 'home' is 'go to 50/50 pan/tilt' then either program a home palette for all fixtures and use that, or holding the decimal point and touching encoder(s) or a kind key (eg position) will send that function to its default values.

Hope this helps?
Children
No Data