Touch OSC with 3.5.0 status mappings?

Haven't used Touch OSC in a few months. Downloaded the OSC template from the website today, and loaded it on my iPad. Connects to full boar 4 and controls as expected, but can't seem to get the status mappings to populate on the iPad. I see the boxes under command keys, encoders and command line, but none of them display any information. I know I've seen it in the past (6 months ago, maybe), can't figure out if it's something I've neglected to enable, or a change in template, or a problem with 3.5.0.
Parents
  • Correct, I've got all the settings matched up and I'm having 2 way communication just fine with all the hard buttons. Just not seeing any status windows populating with the current template downloaded from the website and iOS 10 on iPad. can anyone confirm they are still seeing the status window display populating while using either 3.5.0, or iOS10 or the current OSC template? trying to narrow it down.
  • Correct, I've got all the settings matched up and I'm having 2 way communication just fine with all the hard buttons. Just not seeing any status windows populating with the current template downloaded from the website and iOS 10 on iPad. can anyone confirm they are still seeing the status window display populating while using either 3.5.0, or iOS10 or the current OSC template? trying to narrow it down.
Children
No Data