Touch OSC with 3.5.0 status mappings?

Haven't used Touch OSC in a few months. Downloaded the OSC template from the website today, and loaded it on my iPad. Connects to full boar 4 and controls as expected, but can't seem to get the status mappings to populate on the iPad. I see the boxes under command keys, encoders and command line, but none of them display any information. I know I've seen it in the past (6 months ago, maybe), can't figure out if it's something I've neglected to enable, or a change in template, or a problem with 3.5.0.
Parents
  • I'm not sure if I have things on my end setup completely correct, but some things are working. I'm not using IOS10 but I am using 3.5.0 (roadhog) My template is a few months old, so I'm unsure if a newer one has come out. I am seeing two-way communication and the only hard button that lights is the clear, and that status line does show most information, although there can be a lag sometimes. On the programming section none of the command lights come on with there current status, unless you active one of them. If you push them on the ipad or console then the lights work, but they won't show the current status before hand. This is the biggest problem with the playback section. It does not show the current status of anything unless it is activated on either console or ipad first. The playback lights and choose lights never work (light up).
  • I'm not sure if I have things on my end setup completely correct, but some things are working. I'm not using IOS10 but I am using 3.5.0 (roadhog) My template is a few months old, so I'm unsure if a newer one has come out. I am seeing two-way communication and the only hard button that lights is the clear, and that status line does show most information, although there can be a lag sometimes. On the programming section none of the command lights come on with there current status, unless you active one of them. If you push them on the ipad or console then the lights work, but they won't show the current status before hand. This is the biggest problem with the playback section. It does not show the current status of anything unless it is activated on either console or ipad first. The playback lights and choose lights never work (light up).
Children
No Data