Error: Unable to retrive

Hi, I have a problem with a show file.

When i try to load on Road Hog this error message apear:

"Unable to retrieve object for ID 51 from parameters array".

When i look for details: "Exception source callstack, desktop process, Main thread:"

And then, road hog are freeze.

Is an important show with a lot of hours of works.

We don´t remember with wich version is do it, we try open it with last versions.

What is the problem? Can do anything?

Thanks
Parents
  • Each showfile technically is a directory structure of a lot of files, so much so that during archiving we have seen that not each file is written out correctly to disk by the archiver. We could recreate this pretty regularly in our lab on a windows box that was a virtual machine that had a lot of other stuff going on when building our fixture libraries. We solved the problem by moving to a different host. We've only seen the archiver fail on PC, not consoles. As far as your issue, with no good backup I can't offer any solutions.
  • Each showfile technically is a directory structure of a lot of files, so much so that during archiving we have seen that not each file is written out correctly to disk by the archiver. We could recreate this pretty regularly in our lab on a windows box that was a virtual machine that had a lot of other stuff going on when building our fixture libraries. We solved the problem by moving to a different host. We've only seen the archiver fail on PC, not consoles. As far as your issue, with no good backup I can't offer any solutions.
Children
No Data