3 colors effects chase with LED par

Trying to program what I am certain is a very simple task... create a chase with 3
Colors, hard cuts between colors no fade. For this example let's say I have 6 LED pars, and I want them to be Red White and Blue (
Parents
  • I would usually create a chase on another master and trigger it from the main master with a comment macro GL(list number). YOu could still adjust the fade times and playback speeds from the enconder

Depending on your fixture types, you could easily make an effect if you really wanted giving LED Red, Green and White an offset of 0, 120, 240 respectively
    If you don't have a white LED you could try (haven't tried this myself):
    Setting Saturation to 50%, Hue to 110. Step chase over Hue and Saturation.
    Hue size 110*, offset 0*
    Sat size 100%(you might need to play with this value to get the correct length at 50% you'll get R/W/B/W I think) offset 180*

This is all theoretical, but should be able to get you on the right path if that's how you want to approach things :)
  • I would usually create a chase on another master and trigger it from the main master with a comment macro GL(list number). YOu could still adjust the fade times and playback speeds from the enconder

Depending on your fixture types, you could easily make an effect if you really wanted giving LED Red, Green and White an offset of 0, 120, 240 respectively
    If you don't have a white LED you could try (haven't tried this myself):
    Setting Saturation to 50%, Hue to 110. Step chase over Hue and Saturation.
    Hue size 110*, offset 0*
    Sat size 100%(you might need to play with this value to get the correct length at 50% you'll get R/W/B/W I think) offset 180*

This is all theoretical, but should be able to get you on the right path if that's how you want to approach things :)
Children
No Data