Copying a look

I know how to copy a cue. But how does one copy a look?

For example, I'm putting together a series of cues for a song. Cue 1 adds some LEDs, Cue 2 adds some movers, Cue 3 adds some more movers. Cue 4 turns them all off.

Now, I want to copy the look I had in Cue 3, as Cue 5. NOT just the events in Cue 3, I want the entire look that has been built up until that point, to be copied as Cue 5.

How would I do that?
Parents
  • The easiest way I've found is to:

Have a group in the group palette of all the fixtures that you have on the rig and will want to copy.

Once you have the look you want to copy, on the bottom of the right hand screen you'll see a soft button "Touch",
    select "touch" then select the group already recorded in your group palette.

If you've done that in that order you should have all the fixtures selected and all of their parameters.

Simply hit record cue after.

So the syntax should be:

Touch Group(X) Record Cue(X)

• The easiest way I've found is to:

Have a group in the group palette of all the fixtures that you have on the rig and will want to copy.

Once you have the look you want to copy, on the bottom of the right hand screen you'll see a soft button "Touch",
    select "touch" then select the group already recorded in your group palette.

If you've done that in that order you should have all the fixtures selected and all of their parameters.

Simply hit record cue after.

So the syntax should be:

Touch Group(X) Record Cue(X)

Children
No Data