Rh4 not giving any output

Hi I'm a novice beginner with the road hod 4 , the console was previously used to connect with a DP 8000 processor which was done by an external engineer who isn't available. Now I'm unable to get any output from the console's DMX out. Any ideas how this is possible and how do I rectify this..
Parents
  • Make sure you are patching to internal DP and not the external DP. Really easy to patch to the wrong DP.
    In patch window, there is a pulldown to select DP. Make sure you select the # that is the same as the net number as your console.
    you can also open the Network window to see all the devices that are currently a part of your show (and remove the ones you no longer need.)
  • Make sure you are patching to internal DP and not the external DP. Really easy to patch to the wrong DP.
    In patch window, there is a pulldown to select DP. Make sure you select the # that is the same as the net number as your console.
    you can also open the Network window to see all the devices that are currently a part of your show (and remove the ones you no longer need.)
Children
No Data