Internal DMX widget not detected

Hi..
I have a road hog 4 and the control panel system info says the Internal DMX widget not detected.. can anyone help me with what it means and how to rectify.. is this y I'm not getting any output..
Parents
  • Hi Joe,
    What this means is the widget or hardware that the consoles uses to output DMX is not being seen by the console.
    It is possible that the actual USB connector that links the widget to the console has come loose or is not connected internally?
    It's not overly difficult to open a Hog console/Roadhog if you wanted to try that as a starting point and are confident enough?
    How are you trying to output DMX ? Standard 5-pin DMX direct from the console or art-net?

Cormac

Best Cormac
  • Hi Joe,
    What this means is the widget or hardware that the consoles uses to output DMX is not being seen by the console.
    It is possible that the actual USB connector that links the widget to the console has come loose or is not connected internally?
    It's not overly difficult to open a Hog console/Roadhog if you wanted to try that as a starting point and are confident enough?
    How are you trying to output DMX ? Standard 5-pin DMX direct from the console or art-net?

Cormac

Best Cormac
Children
No Data