Internal DMX widget not detected

Hi..
I have a road hog 4 and the control panel system info says the Internal DMX widget not detected.. can anyone help me with what it means and how to rectify.. is this y I'm not getting any output..
Parents
  • Thank you for replying, I'm using direct 5 pin dmx. I did open the console everything seems to be connected though I was in a hurry as the client required to start programming I will give it a try again tomorrow and let you know what I find . A question though, is it necessary that when you use art net the output of the console dosent work?? Can both work simultaneous?? And also even though I have gone through the art net tutorial and manual many times I still have no luck in establishing the connection is it related to the internal widget not being detected? Thanks again for replying really ....
  • Thank you for replying, I'm using direct 5 pin dmx. I did open the console everything seems to be connected though I was in a hurry as the client required to start programming I will give it a try again tomorrow and let you know what I find . A question though, is it necessary that when you use art net the output of the console dosent work?? Can both work simultaneous?? And also even though I have gone through the art net tutorial and manual many times I still have no luck in establishing the connection is it related to the internal widget not being detected? Thanks again for replying really ....
Children
No Data