Internal DMX widget not detected

Hi..
I have a road hog 4 and the control panel system info says the Internal DMX widget not detected.. can anyone help me with what it means and how to rectify.. is this y I'm not getting any output..
Parents
  • Have you upgraded/downgraded since the widget was last working? When you visually inspected the console were there 6 LEDs lit on the internal super widget? The widget firmware hasn't changed in quite a while, so re-affirm the connections from the widget to the motherboard are secure and not suffering from a problem.

If your widget has failed and isn't found, the ArtNet will not work either. This would explain your failure to send ArtNet.

If this doesn't get you going, don't hesitate to contact support.

Regards,
    Donald
  • Have you upgraded/downgraded since the widget was last working? When you visually inspected the console were there 6 LEDs lit on the internal super widget? The widget firmware hasn't changed in quite a while, so re-affirm the connections from the widget to the motherboard are secure and not suffering from a problem.

If your widget has failed and isn't found, the ArtNet will not work either. This would explain your failure to send ArtNet.

If this doesn't get you going, don't hesitate to contact support.

Regards,
    Donald
Children
No Data