Internal DMX widget not detected

Hi..
I have a road hog 4 and the control panel system info says the Internal DMX widget not detected.. can anyone help me with what it means and how to rectify.. is this y I'm not getting any output..
Parents
  • Hi and thanks all....
    So till now I have confirmed that there is no loose connections.. I don't want to start disconnecting connection if you understand my confidence Level with that... Since I am not the only one with access not sure if any upgrades or downgrades were made I'm sure not the latter and it seems to be running on the latest version of software..
    That 6 led part I'll have to look again.
    Thanks for the pointer.
    Yes my next step would be a full install. Thanks.
    I am really hoping it's all on software side I'm so far away from physical support..
    @Mr Cormac : I haven't been able to go to store again to get those clicks will be posting them hopefully soon.

• Hi and thanks all....
    So till now I have confirmed that there is no loose connections.. I don't want to start disconnecting connection if you understand my confidence Level with that... Since I am not the only one with access not sure if any upgrades or downgrades were made I'm sure not the latter and it seems to be running on the latest version of software..
    That 6 led part I'll have to look again.
    Thanks for the pointer.
    Yes my next step would be a full install. Thanks.
    I am really hoping it's all on software side I'm so far away from physical support..
    @Mr Cormac : I haven't been able to go to store again to get those clicks will be posting them hopefully soon.

Children
No Data