Bug: Timecode Wait windows

3.6 full boar: Before and After Shots of a time coded show, showing times just disappear. They come back after a reboot, just don't click on them if they are empty or the data is GONE even after reboot. Images are in Facebook Group
Parents
  • Yes I understand and prefer the forums, however they have been very unstable lately, It was not my intention to use the FB group that way it just lead in that direction and Paul was gracious enough to forward the information to you.
    When the Wait column stops showing the TV values, yes it still triggers the said value if you run the list again, however if you click on the cell to edit it or look at the time that it should be showing it it will report back as if it is blank, and then if you reboot and go tot he list again you will have lost all data that used to be in that cell. If you don't touch it, reboot then the data will show again.
  • Yes I understand and prefer the forums, however they have been very unstable lately, It was not my intention to use the FB group that way it just lead in that direction and Paul was gracious enough to forward the information to you.
    When the Wait column stops showing the TV values, yes it still triggers the said value if you run the list again, however if you click on the cell to edit it or look at the time that it should be showing it it will report back as if it is blank, and then if you reboot and go tot he list again you will have lost all data that used to be in that cell. If you don't touch it, reboot then the data will show again.
Children
No Data