Compound Fixture Indication in Schedule

How (without playing patch and count) can you EASILY know which of the (multiple) fixtures are single parts and which are compound in the fixture schedule. I was under the impression it was fixtures with some sort of (indication in parentheses ) but that doesn't ring true for all. For instance, the HES SHOWPIX. It says SHOWPIX standard. I just think its confusing not to have some indicator. I've changed types multiple times with some fixtures not sure which is which.
Parents
  • I have logged request 1296 for showing the 'parts' in the programmer and output window.

We have gone through the fixture schedule and tried to make a compound fixture for ANY fixtures that previously have to be scheduled and patched in 'parts'. (motion part - cell part - beam part)

So you might see a fixture in the 'standard' mode but it will appear as a compound fixture in our editors because previously the unit had to be patched in 'parts'.
    We have now "glued" these parts together and call them compound fixtures.

• I have logged request 1296 for showing the 'parts' in the programmer and output window.

We have gone through the fixture schedule and tried to make a compound fixture for ANY fixtures that previously have to be scheduled and patched in 'parts'. (motion part - cell part - beam part)

So you might see a fixture in the 'standard' mode but it will appear as a compound fixture in our editors because previously the unit had to be patched in 'parts'.
    We have now "glued" these parts together and call them compound fixtures.

Children
No Data