Changing fadetimes of multiple cuelists

Hello everybody.
I am putting together my first busking layout on a Road Hog 4. The ideas in several threads of this forum were very helpful to achieve this. Nevertheless I'm still struggling with changing fadetimes between different (single cue) cuelists. Since there is no option to globally override programmed fadetimes by a Time and Manual Crossfade Fader like on the desks I worked with before, I tried to simulate at least the time option with macros, which shall change fadetimes for a whole line of virtual cuelists, but I'm still have problems with the correct syntax, since list xxx > xxx Time X or similar ended up with no result.
So has anyone an idea how i have to set up my fadetime macros correctly?
Thank you in advance for your help.
Parents
  • With scenes u can just type: Scene 1>10 time 2 enter

For lists u could do the following:
    Move all your cue lists that u want to control the time for into a Batch and name this Time batch.
    Make sure that ur cues are set at a time of 0.01.

Make the fader of the Time batch a Plaback Rate Scale fader.
    The Time batch fader will now control the time the assigned cuelists will operatie on.
    When Time batch fader is @ zero the cues will pause/wait.

For easy use make some scene buttons with comment macros wich will set the Time batch fader at a certain level.
    Example:
    Time batch master is on master 1.
    Comment macro: FM1/10

Hope this helps
  • With scenes u can just type: Scene 1>10 time 2 enter

For lists u could do the following:
    Move all your cue lists that u want to control the time for into a Batch and name this Time batch.
    Make sure that ur cues are set at a time of 0.01.

Make the fader of the Time batch a Plaback Rate Scale fader.
    The Time batch fader will now control the time the assigned cuelists will operatie on.
    When Time batch fader is @ zero the cues will pause/wait.

For easy use make some scene buttons with comment macros wich will set the Time batch fader at a certain level.
    Example:
    Time batch master is on master 1.
    Comment macro: FM1/10

Hope this helps
Children
No Data