Changing fadetimes of multiple cuelists

Hello everybody.
I am putting together my first busking layout on a Road Hog 4. The ideas in several threads of this forum were very helpful to achieve this. Nevertheless I'm still struggling with changing fadetimes between different (single cue) cuelists. Since there is no option to globally override programmed fadetimes by a Time and Manual Crossfade Fader like on the desks I worked with before, I tried to simulate at least the time option with macros, which shall change fadetimes for a whole line of virtual cuelists, but I'm still have problems with the correct syntax, since list xxx > xxx Time X or similar ended up with no result.
So has anyone an idea how i have to set up my fadetime macros correctly?
Thank you in advance for your help.
Parents
  • Hey. Not in front of the desk but as i remember right u have to specify the cues u want to change fadetimes. So u can't type list1/1 thru time 2 enter for example. Let's say u got 5 cues in that list. Then u type list1/1 thru 5 time 1 enter.
    I write myself 20 blank cues and just overwrite those i really need. So my macro (listx/1 thru 20 time y) always works. Cheers
  • Hey. Not in front of the desk but as i remember right u have to specify the cues u want to change fadetimes. So u can't type list1/1 thru time 2 enter for example. Let's say u got 5 cues in that list. Then u type list1/1 thru 5 time 1 enter.
    I write myself 20 blank cues and just overwrite those i really need. So my macro (listx/1 thru 20 time y) always works. Cheers
Children
No Data