Changing fadetimes of multiple cuelists

Hello everybody.
I am putting together my first busking layout on a Road Hog 4. The ideas in several threads of this forum were very helpful to achieve this. Nevertheless I'm still struggling with changing fadetimes between different (single cue) cuelists. Since there is no option to globally override programmed fadetimes by a Time and Manual Crossfade Fader like on the desks I worked with before, I tried to simulate at least the time option with macros, which shall change fadetimes for a whole line of virtual cuelists, but I'm still have problems with the correct syntax, since list xxx > xxx Time X or similar ended up with no result.
So has anyone an idea how i have to set up my fadetime macros correctly?
Thank you in advance for your help.
Parents
  • @nifnaf
    With a time batch there is only the option to multiply the fadetime by 16. If I have the times of my cues set to 0.01 then my maximum time would be 0.16 Seconds, which is far to fast from what I need. Even with 0,1 second I would only get 1.6 seconds, but I need something in the rage from 0 to 10 seconds or so...
    So I tried a value of 0.4s and put the upper and lower bound to 16x and 1/16x but now I waste about 60% of the faderscale for values between 1s and 0.025s. Is there a way to workaround this problem, so that only maybe 10 or 20% of the faderscale is used for the values up to ~1s and so on?
    And is there a chance to flip the direction of the fader so that slower fades are at the upper and faster times at the bottom side of the fader scale?
    @JayJay
    Yeah, the problem is that you can only change times per cue list and not for example several cue lists with one press. like it is possible in scene directory with the command nifnaf mentioned above.
    But i didn't got how your workaround with the 20 cues works. /:)
  • @nifnaf
    With a time batch there is only the option to multiply the fadetime by 16. If I have the times of my cues set to 0.01 then my maximum time would be 0.16 Seconds, which is far to fast from what I need. Even with 0,1 second I would only get 1.6 seconds, but I need something in the rage from 0 to 10 seconds or so...
    So I tried a value of 0.4s and put the upper and lower bound to 16x and 1/16x but now I waste about 60% of the faderscale for values between 1s and 0.025s. Is there a way to workaround this problem, so that only maybe 10 or 20% of the faderscale is used for the values up to ~1s and so on?
    And is there a chance to flip the direction of the fader so that slower fades are at the upper and faster times at the bottom side of the fader scale?
    @JayJay
    Yeah, the problem is that you can only change times per cue list and not for example several cue lists with one press. like it is possible in scene directory with the command nifnaf mentioned above.
    But i didn't got how your workaround with the 20 cues works. /:)
Children
No Data