Overrride HTP Faders

...i lost one of my basic programming moves:

...very often, i (and i´m shure, a lot of others...) use a lot of different htp-faders (catering, audience,decospot,camera...) AND for video, i have a fade to black que with high priority which overwrites all intensity faders...

...now, in 3.6.1. my priority video standard que doesn´t work....i miss him !!!! ???
Parents
  • Reifeal, I understand your objective but after reviewing the behavior we determined HTP must always win when its highest regardless of priority of LTP playbacks. The thing would be to write fade master macros for the cue if you find that your HTP faders are above 0 when you hit the blackout cue.

As far as the group next/back is concerned can you give me an example of what you are trying with reproduction steps?

I see the word "GROUPING" referenced on that page in the help manual and I will update it.
  • Reifeal, I understand your objective but after reviewing the behavior we determined HTP must always win when its highest regardless of priority of LTP playbacks. The thing would be to write fade master macros for the cue if you find that your HTP faders are above 0 when you hit the blackout cue.

As far as the group next/back is concerned can you give me an example of what you are trying with reproduction steps?

I see the word "GROUPING" referenced on that page in the help manual and I will update it.
Children
No Data