Overrride HTP Faders

...i lost one of my basic programming moves:

...very often, i (and i´m shure, a lot of others...) use a lot of different htp-faders (catering, audience,decospot,camera...) AND for video, i have a fade to black que with high priority which overwrites all intensity faders...

...now, in 3.6.1. my priority video standard que doesn´t work....i miss him !!!! ???
Parents
  • But HTP is what it is... HIGHEST TAKES PRECEDENCE. So what the console is doing is correct.
    Why dont you use + go off zero + release at zero for the fader option, in combination with persist on overwrite you get the same result.

The grouping is set in the segments tab. So if you select there eg. a buddying of 3 and the do group+next you will always get groups of 3. Very easy to see when you use highlight
  • But HTP is what it is... HIGHEST TAKES PRECEDENCE. So what the console is doing is correct.
    Why dont you use + go off zero + release at zero for the fader option, in combination with persist on overwrite you get the same result.

The grouping is set in the segments tab. So if you select there eg. a buddying of 3 and the do group+next you will always get groups of 3. Very easy to see when you use highlight
Children
No Data