how to buid a simple 4 channel dmx dimmer in fixture builder

hi everybody,

i whant to know the following for a club i have to install some lights at the bar área, witch are led strips but it has a simple 4 cannel dmx dimmer how can i make that in fixture builder?

Parents
  • Are you sure you need to?
    Why not patch 4 Desk Channels (listed under 'generic' in the fixture schedule) ?
    If you change their fixture numbers to (for example) 4.1, 4.2, 4.3 and 4.4 then you can use them individually or if you use fixture 4 it will control all of them together. (So long as you don't have an actual fixture 4)
    Or if the LED strips are multi-colour, look for the generic LED profile that matches the colour assignment (RGBA, RGBW or whatever)
  • Are you sure you need to?
    Why not patch 4 Desk Channels (listed under 'generic' in the fixture schedule) ?
    If you change their fixture numbers to (for example) 4.1, 4.2, 4.3 and 4.4 then you can use them individually or if you use fixture 4 it will control all of them together. (So long as you don't have an actual fixture 4)
    Or if the LED strips are multi-colour, look for the generic LED profile that matches the colour assignment (RGBA, RGBW or whatever)
Children
No Data