Same macros different consoles

Hi

I'm wanting to know if there's a list of macro syntax that can be used when writing macros in stead of using keystrokes?
For example

I would like to open a cue list or scene and change the release time in the options. As highlighting the time is a screen position, it would be different on different consoles or onPC (I don't want to have to write macros to control macros to change when on different consoles). Is there a list of macro syntax that can control every aspect of programming?
Parents
  • Right, I'm not a software programmer so I don't know anything about the architecture of how the software is written, however, at some level there must be something in the software that says what a certain soft-key is/does/named/whatever.

When you put co-ordinates into a macro for a soft-key, that in turn must send a command to the software to do whatever it is supposed to do when that particular soft-key is pushed, that's what should be in the macro, not the actual co-ordinates of the touch screen.

It just seems like High End don't want to allow us that level of control and access to the software.
  • Right, I'm not a software programmer so I don't know anything about the architecture of how the software is written, however, at some level there must be something in the software that says what a certain soft-key is/does/named/whatever.

When you put co-ordinates into a macro for a soft-key, that in turn must send a command to the software to do whatever it is supposed to do when that particular soft-key is pushed, that's what should be in the macro, not the actual co-ordinates of the touch screen.

It just seems like High End don't want to allow us that level of control and access to the software.
Children
No Data