Same macros different consoles

Hi

I'm wanting to know if there's a list of macro syntax that can be used when writing macros in stead of using keystrokes?
For example

I would like to open a cue list or scene and change the release time in the options. As highlighting the time is a screen position, it would be different on different consoles or onPC (I don't want to have to write macros to control macros to change when on different consoles). Is there a list of macro syntax that can control every aspect of programming?
Parents
  • The macros in other consoles are something completly different. It is more like a script-language. So you are programming the stuff. While we are just recording key-strokes. although they have the same name it is something different.
    And a lot of stuff where you need macros for are for HOG users normal alwys accessible features. So there is "good and bad" in both/all worlds
  • The macros in other consoles are something completly different. It is more like a script-language. So you are programming the stuff. While we are just recording key-strokes. although they have the same name it is something different.
    And a lot of stuff where you need macros for are for HOG users normal alwys accessible features. So there is "good and bad" in both/all worlds
Children
No Data