BUG hog4pc

Hello lovely people of the forum.

For Some reason hogpc version 3.6.1(b1440)on my MacBook running Windows 10 had decided to stop working. When I launch the program, the buttons to create or open a show are disabled. I already have tried to reinstall it but with no success. I also disabled the firewall and all other network connections. So my solutions for the problem did run out. Can anyone help me please?

Thanks .
Xavier
Parents
  • It sounds like the show server isn't running. On the startup window, click "SETTINGS" at the bottom.

From the manual:
    When the Run Server option in the Settings window of the start screen is checked, the console is enabled as a show server. A show server console is able to do three main things that it would not otherwise be able to do as a client:

Start New Shows
    Launch existing shows from disk
    Connect to and sync a local copy of show data from other show server consoles on the network.
  • It sounds like the show server isn't running. On the startup window, click "SETTINGS" at the bottom.

From the manual:
    When the Run Server option in the Settings window of the start screen is checked, the console is enabled as a show server. A show server console is able to do three main things that it would not otherwise be able to do as a client:

Start New Shows
    Launch existing shows from disk
    Connect to and sync a local copy of show data from other show server consoles on the network.
Children
No Data