Fixture Library Problems

Who do we reach out to about imprperly built library fixtures? I have had problems with Arri Sky Panel m16, m17, m23 all in the past week. I also had problems with Aladdin Bi-Flex 4.

Is anyone actually testing these profiles before they are sent out into the world?
Parents
  • Hey,
    High amount of profile requests have been an ongoing issue.
    The online library request feature is not reliable and you don't always get a response which makes it hard to know if the request has been received and if it is received the wait time is in my experience more than 14 days.
    Very hard situation as with so many requests for libraries for so many fixtures it must be very hard to manage.
    I have rarely got a fixture from the online request but always get a direct reply from some people within flyingpig/Barco/Etc who always help.

C
  • Hey,
    High amount of profile requests have been an ongoing issue.
    The online library request feature is not reliable and you don't always get a response which makes it hard to know if the request has been received and if it is received the wait time is in my experience more than 14 days.
    Very hard situation as with so many requests for libraries for so many fixtures it must be very hard to manage.
    I have rarely got a fixture from the online request but always get a direct reply from some people within flyingpig/Barco/Etc who always help.

C
Children
No Data