Keyboard light turns on random

Hello all,

I have an issue regarding a full boar 4. At random times, after I press any key the keyboard light under the desk comes on full power. Not the whole worklight, just the right part where a keyboard would be on a hog4. This desk doesn't even have a internal keyboard!
When I press setup and turn the encoder for the worklight level, the led snaps back to the level of the rest of the worklight but after a couple of keypresses the blinding light of the keyboard section is back.
Is there anything I'm missing in any of the settings of the desk?

Thanks in advance!
Parents
  • Hi jory,

That is very odd behavior. It shouldn't do that on a FullBoar4. The wiring to the LED strip is the same for both Hog4 and FullBoar4, so it is possible for it to happen, just not expected. I asked if this had been seen before and no one has reported it. What version of software are you running? Can you determine if it happens after pressing Playback (flash,go,back) keys or Program (IPCB) keys or both? Or is it an external keyboard? Pig-Open-1 opens the log viewer, open it and look for messages for ConsoleLights or LightFading ( they are on by default ) and this can give me a clue how the fade starts erroneously.

Thanks for the report.

Donald
  • Hi jory,

That is very odd behavior. It shouldn't do that on a FullBoar4. The wiring to the LED strip is the same for both Hog4 and FullBoar4, so it is possible for it to happen, just not expected. I asked if this had been seen before and no one has reported it. What version of software are you running? Can you determine if it happens after pressing Playback (flash,go,back) keys or Program (IPCB) keys or both? Or is it an external keyboard? Pig-Open-1 opens the log viewer, open it and look for messages for ConsoleLights or LightFading ( they are on by default ) and this can give me a clue how the fade starts erroneously.

Thanks for the report.

Donald
Children
No Data