Performance Question

Got an show the last days with 2 DP8ks and about 1600 LEDs in the Back... using the partly the Pixelmapper and the Effects for Background stuff. But i realized, that the Performance was nearly at the End when i edited cues. Is this normal or may it cause of a slow network. I worked o the 3.6.1. with Hog 4 and a Roadhog in as a second netnumber, and two blue DP8k's
Parents
  • Hi Marc, it was configured as an "multiuser" session with netnumber 1 for Hog4 for and netnumber 2 for Roadhog. Both were connected via an Swich, one cat 7 to the Stage, to on swich which connected to DP8K. The DP8k had a static IP adress and the netnumbers 2 and 3.
    Moreover there was one Superwidget on one DP8k.
    The Plotview have been closed all the Time, when i edited cues. The Roadhog was only a deskchannel console cause it was a TV record. I just wondered, cause all the time i tried to edit via "cue cue" i was able to count like 21..22..23..then it opened.
    Same issue at home at WYG preprogramming, with only the RH4.

EDIT: All DP8Ks had the latest softwareupdate
  • Hi Marc, it was configured as an "multiuser" session with netnumber 1 for Hog4 for and netnumber 2 for Roadhog. Both were connected via an Swich, one cat 7 to the Stage, to on swich which connected to DP8K. The DP8k had a static IP adress and the netnumbers 2 and 3.
    Moreover there was one Superwidget on one DP8k.
    The Plotview have been closed all the Time, when i edited cues. The Roadhog was only a deskchannel console cause it was a TV record. I just wondered, cause all the time i tried to edit via "cue cue" i was able to count like 21..22..23..then it opened.
    Same issue at home at WYG preprogramming, with only the RH4.

EDIT: All DP8Ks had the latest softwareupdate
Children
No Data