Inhibitive Subs on other pages...

Hey all...

I wanted to resurrect this thread...it seems to have stalled in 2015!!!
forums.highend.com/index.php?p=/discussion/comment/77882/

I had a guest LD that was utterly flabbergasted that they couldn't load up a page of inhibitive subs for overall intensities on a different page.

We were doing a broadcast and he wanted to control front light and audience light levels without eating up all the faders and have it on a background page and switch with a macro to make adjustments.

Has there been any news/update on this? I'm in the same boat as I cannot understand the logic of not allowing inhibitive subs on a background page...especially on a console with only 10 faders... and how it's fallen off the radar 2 years later.

Parents
  • I can see the danger for the inexperienced user, having an inhibit on an unknown page stopping the ability to turn a fixture on in the programmer - or perhaps even an experienced user inheriting someone else's show.

I'd love to see this implemented as an option next to the Change Page options to include/exclude Groups. I think the default should be to exclude groups, to avoid one of those "it's always been like this" shocks, but it would make an awful lot of people happy (myself included) if we at least had this option to turn on.
  • I can see the danger for the inexperienced user, having an inhibit on an unknown page stopping the ability to turn a fixture on in the programmer - or perhaps even an experienced user inheriting someone else's show.

I'd love to see this implemented as an option next to the Change Page options to include/exclude Groups. I think the default should be to exclude groups, to avoid one of those "it's always been like this" shocks, but it would make an awful lot of people happy (myself included) if we at least had this option to turn on.
Children
No Data