v3.7.0 bugs

After about 4-5 hours of working with plots I can't open Plot directory. I need to Log off and open show once again to be able to open this directory. I can open Plots without any problems.

Also when changing Kinds bar with enconder values is resizing. It looks really weird.
Parents
  • I had it in one of my views. I tried to open it using: View, Open + Plot, Pig + Fixture + Open. I had it opened before as quarter size (upper right). Had it on RoadHog. Tried also on HedgeHog, but there everything works well. Later I had the same problem in another showfile. I saw that on Facebook page there is a post about same issue with video attached. (www.facebook.com/jasonyoung728/videos/10154985178913244/)
  • I had it in one of my views. I tried to open it using: View, Open + Plot, Pig + Fixture + Open. I had it opened before as quarter size (upper right). Had it on RoadHog. Tried also on HedgeHog, but there everything works well. Later I had the same problem in another showfile. I saw that on Facebook page there is a post about same issue with video attached. (www.facebook.com/jasonyoung728/videos/10154985178913244/)
Children
No Data