v3.7.0 bugs

After about 4-5 hours of working with plots I can't open Plot directory. I need to Log off and open show once again to be able to open this directory. I can open Plots without any problems.

Also when changing Kinds bar with enconder values is resizing. It looks really weird.
Parents
  • Thank you for posting this report and providing details and a show file. We have identified the problem and will be testing a fix soon.

Right now it appears to be directly related to custom sized child windows in existing shows as they are being converted to the new "scaling" implementation in v3.7.0.

We are planning to provide a software fix for this bug.

For now the workaround is to recall the view in v3.7.0, fix the view by using the focus button to cycle through the windows in the view, stop when it appears no windows are in focus, use the resize button to bring the missing window back into sight, size the recovered window to your liking, rinse and repeat, and then re-record the view in v3.7.0.
  • Thank you for posting this report and providing details and a show file. We have identified the problem and will be testing a fix soon.

Right now it appears to be directly related to custom sized child windows in existing shows as they are being converted to the new "scaling" implementation in v3.7.0.

We are planning to provide a software fix for this bug.

For now the workaround is to recall the view in v3.7.0, fix the view by using the focus button to cycle through the windows in the view, stop when it appears no windows are in focus, use the resize button to bring the missing window back into sight, size the recovered window to your liking, rinse and repeat, and then re-record the view in v3.7.0.
Children
No Data