RH4 starts to become laggy after external screen is connected

Hi
I am using a RH4. After connecting my Gechic 1303i as an external touch monitor, the RH4 starts to become a little lag, is there anyway to solve this?
Parents
  • Interesting. Can you describe the lag? Is it the speed of drawing windows on the monitors? Is the command line slower? Speed is one of those hard to troubleshoot subjective things but we got your back and want to make sure this monitor is good for you to use and not a hindrance. So, with that said, is it possible you could upload a quick video of what you are seeing in terms of speed with/without the monitor connected?
  • Interesting. Can you describe the lag? Is it the speed of drawing windows on the monitors? Is the command line slower? Speed is one of those hard to troubleshoot subjective things but we got your back and want to make sure this monitor is good for you to use and not a hindrance. So, with that said, is it possible you could upload a quick video of what you are seeing in terms of speed with/without the monitor connected?
Children
No Data