Missing library

Just noticed that in 3.8 Arkaos Mediamaster v1.0 full layer extended is missing.
Parents
  • I requested fixture profiles via the request form for

Stairville BS-280 R10 BeamSpot 15ch and 21ch Modes Request recorded under database ID: 1136
    and
    MH-z720 Quad LED Wash Zoom 29ch (compound) Request recorded under database ID: 1134/1135

on 8 March and didn't got an answer until now. We are getting our new fixtures on Tuesday and i sent the request with a lot of lead time so that nobody must get in a hurry with creating the files. But now it's getting really urgent, so it would be kind if you could check if my request arrived you and if it is possible to create these profiles for me as fast as possible.

Thanks a lot and have happy Easter days.
    Morn
  • I requested fixture profiles via the request form for

Stairville BS-280 R10 BeamSpot 15ch and 21ch Modes Request recorded under database ID: 1136
    and
    MH-z720 Quad LED Wash Zoom 29ch (compound) Request recorded under database ID: 1134/1135

on 8 March and didn't got an answer until now. We are getting our new fixtures on Tuesday and i sent the request with a lot of lead time so that nobody must get in a hurry with creating the files. But now it's getting really urgent, so it would be kind if you could check if my request arrived you and if it is possible to create these profiles for me as fast as possible.

Thanks a lot and have happy Easter days.
    Morn
Children
No Data